Thursday, March 14, 2013

WHAT? NO MORE GOOGLE READER? Google: ARE YOU CRAZY?

I just acknowledged that from 1 July 2013 Google is dismissing Google Reader.

http://googlesystem.blogspot.it/2013/03/no-more-google-reader.html

WHAT? NO MORE GOOGLE READER?
Google: ARE YOU CRAZY?
How I'm supposed to keep up with the news?

Google reader changed the way I search for news!
Google reader changed the way I surf the web.
With Google reader I can look efficiently at an enormous amount of news, all in one place.

Hey Google, do you really mean that I need to back to the old habit of opening a website, looks for news, open another website, looks for news.... but, hey, I have more than 500 RSS feed in my Google reader, How Can I open 500 website? I can't...

So, not having Google Reader will slow down by a a factor of no less than 10 my ability to surf the news, to surf the net, to keep up with interesting things...

Google reader is 100% news, 100% interesting things, 100% efficiency!
And Google is trowing that out of the window... :-(

This is so sad.

Once upon a time I was using an offline feed reader, it was not bad... but then I discovered Google reader, so much faster, so much better!

Do I really need to find another offline RSS feed reader? does they still exist?

Why are you doing that Google? WHY?!?

Please, please, please, keep Google Reader running!